February 9, 2021, WOBURN, MA – The Dolben Company, Inc. (“Dolben”) is pleased to announce that Halyard and the new Glen T. MacLeod Cape Ann YMCA have formed a corporate membership partnership. Halyard is a brand-new apartment community located in Gloucester, MA; the new 65,000 SF YMCA is immediately adjacent.
Offering 200 apartment homes in a wide array of layouts, Halyard comprises three four-story buildings with surface parking. The property also includes a single story, 5,365 square foot clubhouse building with a great room and fitness center. Outdoor amenities include a fire pit and BBQ area. Halyard is a smoke-free, pet friendly community. Apartment homes include top-of-the-market finishes with granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, and vinyl plank flooring in all living/dining areas. Current rents range from $1,645 to $2,420/month, and first occupancy is expected in April 2021. More information is available at www.HalyardApts.com.
The new membership partnership between Halyard and the Cape Ann YMCA includes a complimentary one-week trial membership for all Halyard residents. The YMCA also offers the below benefits to all members:
- Open enrollment period with $0 joiner fee until July 31, 2021 (savings of $33 per adult)
- Complimentary group fitness classes: membership includes hundreds of today’s latest fitness classes with knowledgeable instructors including yoga, strength training, Zumba, cycling in boutique-style studios, and healthy weight loss classes.
- Virtual Y Wellness 24/7 powered by BurnAlong
- NEW Early Learning Center with 5 classrooms for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers
- Deeper discounts on personal training packages with highly qualified personal trainers
- Unlimited access to state-of-the-art fitness spaces: boutique style studios, newly expanded fitness centers and functional training spaces with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Kids Club babysitting
- Outdoor splash pad & recreation area
- Outdoor TURF field for group exercise, small group training, sports leagues, and recreational events
- Physical Therapy Gloucester, in affiliation with Addison Gilbert
- Breakwater Cafe from the Serenitee Restaurant Group where you can enjoy great food and gather with friends and family.
- Reduced program pricing: more discounts on pricing for specialty fitness classes.
Andrew K. Dolben, Executive Vice President of The Dolben Company, Inc., noted, “We are delighted to be partnering with the new Cape Ann YMCA. Their facility will offer a wide array of benefits that complement the Halyard lifestyle, and we are pleased to be able to offer our residents access to this fantastic amenity.”
Tim Flaherty, Executive Director of the Cape Ann YMCA, said, “We are delighted to collaborate with Halyard and eager to serve their residents in our new state-of-the-art YMCA facility. Through our ongoing conversations with Halyard leadership, our Y was compelled to create a meaningful membership offer to have their residents as part of our Y community. Our Y serves all, regardless of an individual’s or family’s ability to pay. With 30% of Halyard units designated for affordable housing, we look forward to extending those residents pre-approved reduced pricing on programs and services. We are excited to collaborate more with Halyard and their residents over the coming weeks and months. Halyard is part of our local community now, and we are the community’s local Y.”
About The Dolben Company, Inc
With offices in Massachusetts and Maryland and more than 17,000 residential units throughout the New England and Mid-Atlantic regions, The Dolben Company, Inc. is built on a deep heritage of performance and stewardship. Since 1929, four generations of the Dolben family have upheld a proud tradition of unparalleled success and profitability, fulfilling the property and investment needs for a wide array of businesses, financial institutions, organizations and private investors. For more information on The Dolben Company, visit www.dolben.com.